Frequently Asked Questions
How do I transfer .uk domains to Domainmonster.com?
After logging into your Domainmonster.com account select 'Transfer to Domainmonster' from the right-hand menu. Enter the domain name you wish to transfer and select the correct top-level domain in the drop-down menu.
You then need to contact the current domain registrar which is managing this domain name and request that the IPS-TAG is changed to MONSTER (the Domainmonster.com IPS-TAG). You can see the current TAG holder by making a domain name search and viewing the Whois query results at www.domainmonster.com.
If you are conducting several transfers simultaneously (and to qualify for Domainmonster.com bulk discounts), enter your other domains into the additional boxes available on this page.
If you are just intending to park your domain, or use Domainmonster.com services
like the free homepage service, POP3 email, email forwarding or web forwarding, you should uncheck the 'Check to use current Name Servers' box.
Click the 'Transfer' button.
- How do I transfer .uk domains to Domainmonster.com?
- What happens once I've transferred my .uk domain?
- What's required before I can transfer my global domains (.com .net .org .info .biz) to Domainmonster.com?
- How do I transfer my global domains (.com .net .org .info .biz .asia)?
- How do I transfer .uk domains away from Domainmonster.com?
- How do I transfer global domains (.com .net .org .info .biz) away from Domainmonster.com?
- How can I unlock my domain?
- How do I retrieve the auth-code?
- Who is the auth-code sent to?
- How do I edit the admin email contact details for global domains?
- How long will it take for the transfer to complete for a global domain?
- What happens if a transfer fails?
- Can I transfer my domain to another Domainmonster.com account?
- What is an IPS-TAG?
- What’s the Domainmonster.com IPS-TAG?
- What does the "Keep Name servers" option mean when I request my transfer?
- How can I check my domain's admin contact?
- How do i receive bulk discount ?
- What happens to my .tel contact information upon transfer?