Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take for the transfer to complete for a global domain?
As soon as a transfer request is initiated an email is sent to the address of the admin contact for the domain, asking for the terms of the transfer to be accepted. Once accepted this opens a five-day transfer window. The current registrar will then be contacted, requesting that they accept or decline the transfer. If no action is taken the transfer will complete automatically at the end of the five-day period.
An email will be sent to the account holder confirming the status of the transfer.
- How do I transfer .uk domains to Domainmonster.com?
- What happens once I've transferred my .uk domain?
- What's required before I can transfer my global domains (.com .net .org .info .biz) to Domainmonster.com?
- How do I transfer my global domains (.com .net .org .info .biz .asia)?
- How do I transfer .uk domains away from Domainmonster.com?
- How do I transfer global domains (.com .net .org .info .biz) away from Domainmonster.com?
- How can I unlock my domain?
- How do I retrieve the auth-code?
- Who is the auth-code sent to?
- How do I edit the admin email contact details for global domains?
- How long will it take for the transfer to complete for a global domain?
- What happens if a transfer fails?
- Can I transfer my domain to another Domainmonster.com account?
- What is an IPS-TAG?
- What’s the Domainmonster.com IPS-TAG?
- What does the "Keep Name servers" option mean when I request my transfer?
- How can I check my domain's admin contact?
- How do i receive bulk discount ?
- What happens to my .tel contact information upon transfer?