Frequently Asked Questions
Will you contact me when my domain needs to be renewed?
When your domain name is 30 days, then 15 days, from its expiry date, by default, Domainmonster.com will send you an email to remind you to renew it. You will receive a final reminder 24 hours before your domain is due to expire. You can change these settings in the relevant domain name’s control panel in the Domainmonster.com members’ area.
If your domain is currently configured to auto-renew and you do not wish to renew it, you must disable the auto renewal option up to 12 hours prior to the renewal date confirmed in your email notification.
- How do I renew my domain?
- Will you contact me when my domain needs to be renewed?
- What are the domain 'Renewal Preferences'?
- For how long can I renew my domain name?
- I don't wish to renew my domain name. What should I do?
- What is the managed auto-renewal process?
- How long do I have to renew my domain?
- What is the redemption period?
- What is a domain renewal scam?
- How do I disable/enable Managed Auto Renew