Frequently Asked Questions
Can I opt out of the Whois database?
Yes you can! Using our Privacy Service (Privatemonster.com) from within your control panel, you are able to hide your information from being displayed in the Whois database.
Our Privacy Service allows you to retain full control of your domain name whilst private or confidential information in the Whois database is hidden.
For all .eu domains registered to individuals, your registration details will automatically be withheld from the public Whois database. For all .eu domains registered to companies or organisations, registration details must be publicly available within the Whois database.
- What is a domain name?
- How long does it take to register a domain?
- Which domains can I register through Domainmonster.com?
- How do I register a new domain to my existing account?
- How long does it take for a domain to become active?
- What information is required to register a domain ?
- How much does it cost to register a domain?
- How do I know when my domain has been registered?
- Do I own the domain?
- Do you offer online management?
- Can I opt out of the Whois database?
- Can I lock my domain?
- I want to register an expired domain but your system wonít let me.
- Can I order over the phone?
- Do I have to pay VAT if Iím VAT registered?
- How can I assign a domain to a different contact or company?
- Can DNS settings be changed while the domain is being registered?
- What is a TLD?